Home Remedies for cough | Treatment of Cough at Home: Coughs caused by the common cold and flu, It is a reflex action that occurs when mucus or irritants drain down the back of the throat. Generally, clear up after a small number of days. However, lot of basic home remedies are there which provide a reduction from the discomfort associated with it.
Here is a List of Best Home Remedies Tips For Cough
- To reduce a cough, boil oregano in water, filter and drink up.
- Gargle sage leaves, little almond oil, oil of clove, and honey to reduce a cough and ease the throat. Or Gargling 1/2 teaspoon table salt in 1/2 cup warm water is also helpful by reducing phlegm and inflammation.
- Mix equal parts of honey & ginger juice and have it 3-4 times in a day which is the best remedy for cough.
- Aniseed is another very effective remedy for a hard dry cough. It breaks up the mucus. A tea made from this spice should be taken habitually for healing this condition.
- The best Home Remedy for Cough is the root of the turmeric plant which is very beneficial in a dry cough. The root should be baked and crushed. Take this remedy in 3gram dosage two times daily, in the morning and evening.
- Chewing betel leaf with 3-4 black Tulsi leaves, a clove and a small quantity of menthol 2-3 times provides relief from a severe cough.
- Start eating apples each day for 2-3 weeks it is effective remedy for dry coughs
- For a severe cough, mix tulsi juice with garlic juice and honey, this mixture takes once in every three hours will cure an excessive cough.
- A cup of grape juice mixed with a teaspoon of honey is also the relief for cough.
- Cinnamon is a common herb which is used in cooking, and as addition to tea, Make a cup of tea and put some cinnamon into it to relief the cough. This is easy and effective Home Remedy for Cough.