5 Best Easy & Effective Herbal Winter Health Tips For Women: Winter brings the cold and snow. This can be stressful for us on many levels. We may notice an increase in things like dryness, body pains, lethargy, coughs, flu etc.
It is mandatory that we follow the winter health tips thoroughly as some changes happen in our bodies as the barometers dip. These changes are more marked in the calm zone where the temperatures are in the freezing range.
We’ve Listed Below 5 Best Herbal Winter Healthy Tips For Women-
- One of the ayurvedic winter health tips is that green tea or herbal tea with honey keeps you warm in the winter. Some spice like pepper, ginger and garlic are believed to give warmth during winter. Peppermint tea is good for the liver and full of antioxidants.
- Edibles like lemongrass and other natural herbs used in cooking, flower oils and other organic products can be of advantage for your skin. You can use numerous herbal home remedies to get more attractive radiant awesome skin , honey can add the additional glow to your face. It adds a moisture and smoothness to your skin. It is a natural anti-bacterial. You can also get rid of your acne by using it in the right proportion.
- Echinacea, this herbal remedy targets the signs of cold while it is within your body. The leaves, stem and flowers of this herb are helpful. It not only prevents cold but also beneficial once you are already suffering from cold.
- Echinilin, this herb is a known Echinacea extract. Although it comes from Echinacea, it works in a different way. This can enhance your immune system to help you bring down the symptoms of the cold.
- Ginkgo leaf helps improve blood circulation by opening up blood vessels, making blood less difficult and preventing the build-up of fats and cholesterol in your arteries.