Name of highly nutritious healthy dry food for pregnant women: Being pregnant means happiness for every woman. At the same time, You must think about the unborn child’s health, therefore diet plans while pregnant becomes your main priority.
Dry fruits during pregnancy are full of nutrients that will be beneficial and even help relieve some uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms. Dried fruits are also caloric. so, consume them in moderation, stick to one handful of dried fruits a day.
Highly Nutritious Healthy Dry Food For Pregnant Women
Read on to know everything in detail when it comes to eating dry fruits during pregnancy-
- Almonds known as the king of dry fruits are super rich in calcium. Calcium plays the important role during pregnancy as it builds stronger bones, muscles and teeth It also decreases hypertension, which generally builds during pregnancy. Hence, intake of about 10 to12 almonds a day is good enough to satisfy your daily calcium need. Besides almonds, Dates and dried figs are also the good source of calcium.
- Dried fruits like almonds, pistachios, walnuts, coconuts, and dates are rich sources of protein. thus, their consumption will be beneficial during pregnancy.
- Copper is found in large quantities in cashews, pine nuts, pistachios, and walnuts. Apricots and dates should also be added to the list of healthy dry foods for pregnant women because of their high content of copper promotes better absorption of iron and is responsible for the development of the brain.
- Raisins, coconuts, Dried figs, Dried dates, apples, walnuts, and especially goji berries are rich sources of iron. These elements are the most important minerals to include in the diet of a pregnant woman,
- Dates, Dried figs, Raisins and dried apricot are also rich in fibre which helps good digestion. They also stop heart-related diseases and temporary diabetes during pregnancy. Fiber intake controls blood pressure which usually fluctuates due to stress during pregnancy.
The whole range of vitamins is presented in dried fruits and all dry fruits are beneficial in one or other way, hence consuming them in a healthy mixture would surely bring good energy health during pregnancy.