Home Remedies for Constipation, Treatment of Constipation at Home: Constipation can occur for a number of reasons often linked to your diet or stress, travel, and temporary dehydration. If you have suddenly started being constipated you can cure it by using these simple home remedies:
Here are the simple tips Home Remedies for constipation
- Drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed helps in an easy bowel movement in the morning. This is one of the most useful Home Remedies for Constipation
- Guava is helping in reducing constipation if eaten with seeds. Eat one or two guavas daily, as it provides good fibre to diet.
- Not only guava, all fruits like grapes, papaya, apples, figs, papaya, orange (apart from banana and jackfruit), are helpful constipation cure.
- Use spices like coriander, turmeric powder, cumin, fennel make the food easy to digest. This is beneficial in Constipation Cure.
- Raisin (Munakka) is very effective and best Home Remedy for constipation. Take 10/12 pieces of raisin, and boil them in a glass of milk. Cool it, eat the raisins and drink the milk.
- Take 1 tbsp Turmeric powder boiled in milk with figs also helps in treating constipation.
- Ginger tea is also good Home Remedy for constipation. It helps start the bowel movement.
- Drinking plenty of standard water. You will want to aim for a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water every day You can consume other drinks but you want to limit sweet drinks and soft drinks.
- Getting enough exercise. Physical activity helps stimulate movement within your digestive system. Increase your physical activity with daily 10-15 minute walks or other low strength activities.
- Fried foods, vegetables like cauliflower, radish and dried fruits should be avoided. Do not mix too several types of foods in one meal.
Constipation is generally easier to prevent than to treat. so, try and follow a healthy lifestyle.